A One Day workshop on VLSI Design flow from RTL to Floorplaning using Synopsys tool
Advantages of attending this event:
- Free workshop by Industry experts
- Hands on experience with Synopsys tool.
- Overview of VLSI and industry changes
Who can attend the workshop?
1) Any ECE/EEE graduate who wants to gain knowledge in VLSI
2) Fresh graduates who wants to make their career in VLSI
3) Working professionals who are looking for career/domain change
22-12-2019, Sunday from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
#301, Fortune Signature Towers,
Beside JNTU Metro Station, Kukatpally
Candidates who receives our invitation mail only are requested to attend since there are limited seats. Rest of the people who don’t receive our mail invitation, we will try to invite for the next workshop.
Off Campus Drive by Affluence InfoSystems Pvt Ltd for Embedded Engineers on 9-11-2019 (Saturday).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to
production and commercial deployment,
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Cross compiling third party and open source Libraries
- Developing device drivers for different interface.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in ECE or CSE(70%)
- Solid programming skills in C & DS or C++
- knowledge on OS concepts, Networking concepts
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Analytical and logical skills
- Linux internals will be add advantage
Work location: Habsiguda, Hyderabad
Working days: 6 days
Salary: INR 2.40 LPA in 6 months training period and 3.2 LPA after training period.
Sumedha, 301, Fortune Signature Towers,
Beside JNTU Metrostation,
Hyderabad – 500085
040 – 48 55 99 66
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org