Sumedha Talent Search Exam (STSE) is a National Level Online exam conducting by Sumedha Institute of Technology, Hyderabad for highly talented Electronic graduates ( ECE/EEE/EIE/Mechatronics). Selected candidates will be offered free training in VLSI by real time experts from Top notch companies for 4 months with assured placement.
Sumedha believes in training students on best practices in the industry which simplifies getting them absorbed into industry. The training at Sumedha lays emphasis on sound fundamental knowledge of Design and how this knowledge can be used for implementing the best practices in the industry. Emphasis has been placed on teaching contemporary techniques along with a proper understanding of the fundamentals. However, in doing so the practical aspects have not been ignored. Laboratory sessions are stressed upon, and the students are exposed to development tools. Every design example that is taught in the classroom is taken to the lab for practical demonstration and verification of the design through simulation. This way, the student is able to appreciate how the theory is connected to practice and how the correctness of the design can be verified in the laboratory.
Course : VLSI
Mode of Exam : Online (You can write in a laptop/PC from your home)
Register here : https://bit.ly/2LoiK9R
Exam Slots per day : 4
Syllabus : Digital Electronics, Basic Electronics and Aptitude
Question paper Pattern : Multiple Choice questions
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech from ECE/EEE/EIE/Mechatronics (2013 to 2019 Passouts)
B.Sc/ M.Sc/Diploma in Electronics (2013 to 2019 Passouts)
Please note the following details for the admission to the Batch commencing in February
|4||Interviews for Shortlisted Candidates||15/02/2019|
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates whoever registered can only opt the exam slot before the payment is made.
2. Candidates will not have any chance in changing the exam slot and date after the payment.
3. Another exam attempt will not be given if :
a) Candidates fail to appear for exam within specified slot and date.
b) Candidates appear for exam late / face lack of time.
c) Candidates ignoring instructions and rules.
4. Once the registration form is completely filled the candidate receives a process completion mail.
5. After successful payment of registration fee the candidate will receive a mail which consists of
exam link, user id and password to attend the online exam.
6. The exam link will get activated only on the candidate chosen date and slot.
7. For any queries in the registration process and online exam contact us at
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Whatsapp no. : +91 – 99858 33353
Guidelines for Online Registration.
- Click on “Now click on me to register for online exam ”
- Fill your details and “Create Account“
- Read Instructions and proceed
- Select Exam Date & Time Slot
- Continue for Payment
- You will receive confirmation mail to your registered mail id after successful payment.