Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions reflect an agreement between the Institute of Management and Student. By accepting the Institute conditions mutually accountable for any following actions.
- Admission blocking can be done only after paying the Initial amount of token fee.
- No hidden terms and Conditions other than these.
- There are no extra charges for 8 months On-job training and placement assistance throughout.
- A mutual consent agreement will be signed from both Institute and student.
- Then On-Job training Non-Disclosure agreement also will be Mutual consent agreement
- Institute holds the right to cancel any admission even during the course, if they do any malpractice.
- REFUND will always have a minimal percentage of deduction for Admission holding/Registration charges/Service charges.